Saturday, May 29, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C39



I have been having fun creating tent cards lately, so I thought this might make a fun challenge. You can find a tutorial on how to create these on the Just Magnolia Blog.


If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C39. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the Crazies came up for you this week!


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio






Mercy Kerin ~ Lord Have Mercy!


Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Silke Kittmann- Silli










13 comments:

Suzanne said...

What fab cards! Love the tent design, definitely going to have a go at one.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [29 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Debbie said...

Thank you for a great challenge, I have never made a tent card before and really enjoyed it. DT cards are fabulous..
Debbiexx

Janelle Stollfus said...

Gorgeous inspiration pieces. I loved this challenge, I will do it again. Thanks!

My Quilling Nest said...

So this is my first time entering a C4C challenge and I have to say I had a fun time creating a tent card. Hope to enter more challenges in the future.

Liz Williams said...

This was my first time to make a tent card like this. It was fun. That's why I love these challenges. It motivates me to try new things.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous DT cards.Thanks for the motivation.Been meaning to make a card of this design for a while so your challenge gave me the push I needed.
Lisa x

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous creations DT, thank you for the challenge, never made a tent card before, take careX:)

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I was planning on trying the Tent Card this weekend and then the Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS was to do a Tent Card, too! Popular idea and not all that hard to do either!!! Thanks!

Virgo5 said...

I loved all your samples and what a fun challenge! Thanks

Catherine Marshall said...

love this challenge it took me out of my comfort zone which is a good thing tend to make your run of the mill square cards.

Rachel x said...

Hi! Just added my link and wanted to say thanks for such a great idea- I think I'll be using this again and again!! :) This is the first time I've entered your challenge as I'm a new blogger but I'm sure I'll be back soon!! Hope you'll like my card as much as i enjoyed making it!! Rachel x

Elena C said...

This is my first time too. I'm still having trouble linking to my post. I love to see the entries...lots of talented people out there. thanks for the opportunity.