Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C37

Hi everyone,

It's challenge time again here at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Frances Byrne has another challenge for us.

Being that this is the 3rd Saturday of the month, this week is a prize challenge. Our prize is donated by our sponsor for the next couple of weeks which is The Stamping Boutique.


Our challenge this week is to create a card/project that has some form of pocket on it. You can use a stamp of a pocket, create a pocket style construction card, paper pieced pocket, pocket themed designer paper .... whatever as long as it has a pocket somewhere.


If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C37. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Mercy Kerin ~ Lord Have Mercy! (visit my blog to see inside pocket)


Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee




Vicki Garrett - Summerthyme Studio


Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act



Inside of Card


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Silke Kittmann- Silli





Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs



18 comments:

Annika said...

A very fun challenge, I´ve made one for it in my blog!

Marjolijne said...

A nice challenge to play with. I put my pocket on my blog.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [15 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lawren said...

I love the DT samples. What fun!
Lawren

The Glitter Fairy said...

Wow great idea for a challenge, loved it.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

What a fun challenge!!!

Billie A said...

Great challenge, got to dig out an old stamp had a lot of fun making my card. Thanks for all you do.

Unknown said...

Great challenge! All cards are so fun and wonderful. Thank you for the inspirations.

Unknown said...

Always love a good challenge, such a nice theme, too!
Great cards you DT-girls have created, they're very diverse and unique. ~Ira

A Bit of Country said...

Lot of fun to use a pocket on something!

Karen Hasheck said...

Fun challenge - thanks!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Had lots of fun playing along!!

Lauralee said...

I found your site by accident and very glad I did! I am a new blogger and was looking for some interesting challenges to test my meddle. Well, you did! Thanks for the challenge!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Great challenge! I love all the cards above. So much talent!

Joy said...

fun fun challenge!

Michele K. said...

Woohoo! Great challenge! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

I think this is the first time I've played in this challenge, but loved the sketch and just had to join in!

Bribrie said...

Bravo à toutes les participantes, bonne chance à toutes et merci pour ce challenge