Saturday, May 8, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C36

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week I (Frances Byrne) am hosting the challenge.

Our winner from last week's challenge is Gloria Dojlido. Congratulations Gloria please contact Vicki Garrett at vickig@kos.net so that she can let you know how to claim your prize which was donated by our sponsor One Stop Card Crafts.


May is an important month for me, as I am going to be a Grandma for the very first time *smile*. So I couldn't help but pop in a challenge relating to this event .... I am expecting a Grandson!


What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

So the challenge is to use this part of that well known children's nursery rhyme to create your card ..... it can be a boy card, something with frogs and/or snails, puppy dogs ... I think there is plenty of scope there for everyone. Have fun!

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C36. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the Crazies came up for you this week


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer




Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!




Joycelyn Pelkey ~ Stamps 'n' Coffee

Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act

Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Silke Kittmann- Silli











20 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Creative Momma said...

OMG I love this challenge...I am having a giveaway for a digi stamp store and this is the set I chose has that rhyme...that was soooo funny but I am so glad I was able to join in this weeks challenge :)
Hugs

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What great cards and a great challenge. Thanks so much.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love that these are boy cards and not all blue, blue, blue... fun to see others working outside the box. Well done!

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello! Wonderful challenge!

Thanks
Kelly-Anne

The Glitter Fairy said...

Hi all, Loving your challenges. Am getting hooked..... x

Ruthie said...

Love the theme of this challenge - such fun!

Rx

Leah l'Orange said...

i LOVE the DT's work with this one - lots of inspiration, and GORGEOUS images! loved playing along (i used a stamp that is too-often neglected, so thanks for getting me to fish it out!) :)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

great cards by the DT lots of inspiration. I've posted my card on my blog and linked it here
Marilyn

Michele K. said...

Fun challenge! Love all of the creations. :)

Gloria Dojlido said...

I can't believe I won last weeks prize. Yippee. I emailed Vicki to claim my prize!!!

Thank you so much...I love your challenges!!!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

What a perfect challenge for me since I have 3 boys of my own! Thanks ladies for another wonderful challenge!

jaydee said...

Frances - congratulations!!!! Great challenge and fabulous cards. thanks to everyone
jaydee

Queen La Rubba said...

This is a wonderful challenge theme! Love it!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Chris said...

Well Frances, I combined two of your challenges! Thanks for the great sketch to go with this theme.
I hope your grandson gets here soon.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

What fun this challenge was - thanks!

faithnme said...

thanks for a chance to play.. I loved this weeks theme

Linda L said...

Perfect timing thanks girls...I needed a card for my nephew's birthday next week and this gave me the push to get it done. Thanks for all the amazing inspiration...great guy cards!Cheers!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Loved this Challenge - thanks - I had a blast! Love the DT cards - absolutely gorgeous!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks so much for this fun challenge! AMAZING work by the DT!