Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C22

Hi Everyone!!
If you are Crazy 4 Challenges, then you are in the right place!!
I hope you all have enjoyed all the challenges (a.k.a my favorite things) this month.


This is my last week to play hostess at C4C and while our sponsor is still The Greeting Farm....I do have a new challenge for you. One last favorite thing....

Lollipops

All you need to do is, design a card/project using Lollipops - It can be paper or ribbon with a lollipop design, a stamp, a project made using a real Lollipop, etc. I can't wait to see your designs!!

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C22. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

The C4C Crazy Girls have some sweet and adorable creations for
you to see...yep some real eye candy!!
___________________________________________

Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer

Robin Willis - Robin's Artful Musings

Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!

Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act

Joycelyn Turner - Stamps 'n' Coffee



If for some reason Mr Linky has gone missing, please leave a comment with the link to your card.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [30 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silli said...

Wonderful cards Ladys, thanks for the challenge!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous creations ladies.
I think Mr linky has mine but can't check as he's just vanished! If he hasn't mine's here
hugs Mandy xx

Suzanne said...

I love challenges. I added my link in mr. linky. Hope you like it.

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

Great idea =)

Jodi Collins said...

Great challenge! I have been wanting to ink up Avery Lollipop!!!

Unknown said...

I'm having trouble linking my lolipop project. What am I doing wrong??? This is the link I think!
http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/2010/01/lollipop-bouquet.html

Sheila D said...

Wow, some great DT eye candy! Amazing stuff girls!

Monique said...

Great cards DT!! Fun Challenge :) I am not sure if mine went on my linky so I will leave it here.. Thank you !! Monique

http://fortheloveofpaper-moniques.blogspot.com/2010/02/crazy-for-challenges.html

Berry said...

Gorgeous cards, such fab inspiration! thanks xx

Sandy said...

I love the DT members's cards and this challenge. I just had to have the Lolli Anya stamp after having seen your cards. Hope you'll like my card as well!

/Sandy

Danni said...

Fun challenge..I'm squeaking in at the end but got it done regardless!

Crafty Jenn said...

Ooops! Linked to the wrong challenge. Feel free to delete it (if it's possible)

Unknown said...

Nice