Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C21

Happy Saturday to you all!

Welcome back to our Crazy for Challenges blog. We enjoyed seeing all your marvelous cards using last week's sketch challenge. Thank you to all of you who participated in the challenge!

Before we get onto this week's challenge we need to announce the winner from last week's challenge. Our sponsor this month is........

The winner is..... Gloria M Congratulations, Gloria please contact Vicki Garrett at vickig@kos.net so that she can let you know how to claim your prize.

Right, now onto this week's challenge! Lori Boyd our challenge hostess for January, has been giving us some of her favorite things for our challenges this month and this month is no exception. Here is Lori's challenge:


Pretty In Pink

Design a Card/Project with a Pink Color Scheme
If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C21. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

And now it's time to take a peek at what the design team created this week.


Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Robin Willis - Robin's Artful Musings



Jessica Diedrich-The Whimsical Butterfly


Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Joycelyn Turner - Stamps 'n' Coffee


Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!

If for some reason Mr Linky has gone missing, please leave a comment with the link to your card.


37 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

FABulous cards - ladies!!! I had the perfect card already made :)!!! Hugs ~S~

kris said...

Love playing with pink!! OMyPinkness!! DT, you all did a remarkable job on your creations!! hugs!

Unknown said...

another wonderful challenge, lori...and fabulous samples everyone! :)

Consueel said...

What a lovely cards...
Love pink...hihih

*Hugs* C.

SueB said...

I made a few pink cards this month so uploaded a few links ... hopefully that's okay 'cuz nothing said to limit to one post/person!
Lovin' the challenges and cards, folkes - thanx for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful cards, everyone! Love all the pink.

pls disregard my entry on C4C20, I got the wrong Mr Linky box, lol.

Chris said...

WOW, the design team has really done an outstanding job with this challenge. I love each and every one of them. All are gorgeous!!!!!

Seongsook Duncan said...

This is my first time to play with your challenge. Thanks for your inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Loveeee the pink challenge today, Lori and all the DT samples! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Have a great week ahead!

Sheila D said...

Wow, what great DT eye candy. I couldn't get a good pic of my "pink" card so I'll have to make another. I'm loving pink right now. Great challenge!

gina g said...

Gorgeous DT cards ladies. luv gina xx

Cariena said...

the DT layouts are great!! LOVE the work!

KanataNewf said...

lovely cards from the DT - and the challenge worked out great for me for a baby girl card!

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much for the insiration! What beautiful cards!! Mine is no where close to talent you all have but I added my link! 80)

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Hope you like.. come by Big Mamma's house and check out my birthday card I made.

Beverly G said...

Pink with Chocolate is always yummy!

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful cards from the DT! Glad I could join you this week!
Shanna

jennifer mitten said...

Just found your site - love these cards!

Welcome! said...

Love everything about Pink!!! Great Challenge!

Mary said...

Great challenge! I love whenever I get to use pink in a challenge. I just hope I used enough of it. I've linked my card in Mr. Linky but just in case here it is: Ride'em Cowgirl Card

hugs
Mary

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic creations from the DT what a wonderful varied selection, take careX:)

Nancy said...

Fabulous samples from the DT!! I just love pink!!

Peggy said...

Fabulous cards everyone!! Love the challenge!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wonderful takes on PINK. Thanks for the inspiration!

Patricia Rose said...

wow, what fabulous DT cards. wonderfully done.
hugs... Patricia Rose

Ana Garcia said...

It seams the the card I made for the tgf relay fits this chalenge too

America said...

OOoh, gorgeous DT samples in PINK!!!!! Awesome inspiration Ladies! Here are 2 of my recent cards all dressed up in pink...

America said...

Please disregard one of my card links to SCS as that card was mysteriously and completely removed from my SCS Gallery. I have posted & uploaded this same card to my BLOG and relinked to Mr Linky here. Thanks. :)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the Pretty in Pink Challenge. It was so fun to work with. I love PINK and HEARTS,so this was a quick one. All the DT creations were so nice.

Patricia Rose said...

Hello again... I made another card - this one has a lot more pink in it....
hope you like it... hugs...
Patricia Rose

Jenn G said...

Loved this challenge and loved all the great cards.

Laura said...

Love your blog!!! Lovely DT with great creative ideas! Thanks for the chance :)

iReneM said...

Love the DT cards and don't use pink that often so a good challenge for me :-)

My card is here!

x

Virgo5 said...

Wow! look how popular these challenges are, how awesome is that! I love looking at all your cards!

Kim R. said...

Beautiful cards. Great job!!! I am playing along this week. :-) I linked my card.

Anonymous said...

dfhggfjtrurytuytrj