Saturday, January 19, 2019

Crazy4Challenges - C4C467

Welcome to another Saturday and new challenge! I am the hostess this week (Karen Aicken), and our Guest Designer is my talented friend Kelly Booth.

You can find Kelly's blog here:  Lovin The Life I Color

Since it's the third Saturday of the month, I have a sketch for you this week. I have become a huge fan of sketches as they are a great starting point and you can make them as simple or as layered and fussy as you would like! They can completely change depending on your chosen papers and embellishments and you can use a favourite sketch over and over again.




Kelly Booth - Lovin The Life I Color




Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Karen Ostergard - Craftily Yours



Kathleen Adams - Crazy For Paper




Tracey Farr - By Farr Studio



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens



Amy - AO Creations



Rebecca Ednie ~ Box of Chocolate Crafts

 


3 comments:

stampingvickisvisions said...

Beautiful cards ladies, I do hope mine is okay for this challenge.

America said...

Fab Challenge Blog - always a pleasure to stop by for inspiration. Thx!

Aussieleigh said...

Wonderful inspiration!