Saturday, January 12, 2019

Crazy4Challenges - C4C466

Welcome to another Saturday and new challenge! I am the hostess this week (Karen Aicken), and our Guest Designer is my talented friend Kelly Booth. 
You can find Kelly's blog here:  Lovin The Life I Color

Here is my challenge for you this week:  Everybody needs a smile now and then - this week lets make a humorous card!


Kelly Booth - Lovin The Life I Color



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Karen Ostergard - Craftily Yours



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens




Amy - AO Creations



Kathleen Adams - Crazy For Paper
 


Tracey Farr - By Farr Studio



Rebecca Ednie ~ Box of Chocolates Crafts
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

ike said...

Haha - great selection of cards from the DT. I LUV the one from Maryann :-D
Thank you for this fun Challenge x

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE the sentiments especially Tracey's, that's so me! Great inspiration Ladies!