Saturday, June 22, 2019

Crazy4Challenges - C4C489

Hi! Summer is officially here! Yaaaaay! For today's challenge, I (Rebecca), looked for the perfect beachy summer palette. And I found it in the Surf n Sand eyeshadow palette by Bobbi Brown (no affiliation...)

There are a lot of colours but we can summarize them in the following shades

Blush Pink or Peach
Aqua or Mint
Gold, Tan or Kraft

These colours just scream waves, shells, sand and sky, to me anyway! I hope you have as much fun with it as I did!

Rebecca Ednie ~ Box of Chocolates Crafts



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Kelly Booth -  Lovin The Life I Color  (June Guest Designer)




Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards






Karen Ostergard - Craftily Yours




Amy - AO Creations



Maryann Einam 



Tracey Farr - By Farr Studio

Kathleen Adams - Crazy For Paper

 


No comments: