Saturday, May 4, 2019

Crazy4Challenges - C4C482

Welcome to  Crazies4challenges, it's Maryann here and I am the hostess for this month.

Firstly I would like to introduce this months guest designer Nicky Foden from My Messy Craft Room, I am sure you will enjoy her creations.

I don't like wasting things so I seem to have lots of paper off cuts, so here is a chance to use some of your leftover papers, make a card using paper or card strips/scraps.

There are many ways to incorporate leftover paper/cardstock scraps in our card making. If you need  more ideas here are a few tutorials we found which may help.



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens



Nicky Foden My Messy Craft Room



Amy - AO Creations

Kathleen Adams - Crazy For Paper
 


 
Tracey Farr By Farr Studio



Karen Ostergard - Craftily Yours




Rebecca Ednie ~ Box of Chocolates Crafts
 



No comments: