Saturday, August 4, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C446

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES    -  C4C446

Guest Designer    Connie VanLoosen
Hostess     Anja de Regt

Welcome all to a new month of challenges here at the CRAZIES! It is my turn to be your hostess and I hope you will like what I came up with! A special welcome to my very talented and fun friend, Connie VanLoosen, Connie has no blog but let me tell you she is the Queen of stamping.

Apparently August 1st is National Mountain Climbing Day.....I don't climb real mountains, but do think that they are beautiful and I love looking at them. So for this first challenge of the month, I am asking you to put some mountains on your card/project.
Happy Crafting!

Connie VanLoosen



Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards



Kathleen Adams - Crazy For Paper



Anja de Regt  -  stampinganja



Amy - AO Creations


Joanne Grzelak-- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens



Rebecca Ednie ~ Eclectic Endeavours
 
 

No comments: