Saturday, June 9, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C438

Hi Crazy Fans,

Welcome to another Crazy 4 Challenges challenge.  

This week our challenge is ..... Masculine Cards – Father’s Day is coming up in the Northern Hemisphere, so this week let’s make male cards. It does not have to be a Father’s Day card.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C438. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.


Now let's see what the Crazies have come up with this week!


Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio






Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens



Kathleen Adams - Crazy For Paper



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards

Rebecca Ednie Eclectic Endeavours



Anja de Regt   -  stampinganja












16 comments:

Hazel said...

I can't see a linky, so my card ishere x

Simone said...

Great theme for me! :-) And I love your samples!
(But there's no Inlinkz Button this week.)
You can have a look at my card HERE. Thanks for watching!
Hugs,
Simone

Simone said...

Another one: HERE

Hazel said...

Another card here x

sarahstone said...

http://sarahstonecreations.blogspot.com/2018/06/for-him.html

Hazel said...

And another here x

Christine said...

I can't find the linky tool so my entry is
here Thanks for looking.

Silke said...

Hi ladies, here is my card for your challenge:
https://kartenkram.blogspot.com/2018/06/dein-tag-rockt.html
Hugs, Silke

Billie A said...

My card for the challenge.. https://stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com/2018/06/congrats-graduation-7.html

Aleksa Aleksandrova said...

My card is here https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj4PoQNgf8U/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16epcnjw3j42k

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super makes from the DT, Hazelxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Merci pour ce fabuleux défi et la grande inspiration de la DT.
Bises.
MaryannG

Thank you for this fabulous challenge and the great inspiration of the DT
Hugs.
MaryannG

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards Design team
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

mamawcindy said...

Great Cards by the Design Team.This Is my first time entering your challenges.

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Je suis intriguée du fait que ce soit un challenge et qu'il n'y a jamais de résultat.
J'ai beau rechercher dans les archive.
Je ne trouve pas d'onglet pour les gagnants.
Pouvez-vous m'expliquer comment cela se passe ?
D'avance Merci et à bientôt.
MaryannG

I am intrigued by the fact that it is a challenge and that there is never a result.
I search the archive.
I can not find a tab for the winners.
Can you explain to me how this is going?
In advance Thank you and see you soon.
MaryannG