Saturday, May 26, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C436

Amy here!!! This is my last challenge of the month; I have enjoyed being hostess!!! I also want to thank Janis Lewis for being our Guest Designer for the month of May.
The end of school is just a few days away and many kids are getting ready for their graduation.
This weeks theme is

"Graduation"

We can't wait to see your take on this challenge, be sure to link up your creations below with Mister Linky.
And now let's see what our amazing Design Team came up with.

Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy (May Guest Designer)



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog



Kathleen Adams - Crazy For Paper



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens



Anja de Regt  -  stamping anja



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards



Amy - AO Creations



Rebecca Ednie Eclectic Endeavours
 
(the pull tab says Happy Graduation)





1 comment:

Monica said...

This challenge is perfect for me since my older daughter is graduating.