Saturday, July 30, 2016

Crazy4Challenges - C4C347

Joanne here with the last Crazy4Challenges challenge for July.  

Before we get onto today's challenge, we would like to extend a big thank you to Alexis Crossland-Smith for being our Guest Designer for the month.

So now onto our challenge! Here it is......

I love the ocean (thus the name of my blog). 
 Spending time there brings me peace and joy.
  Make a card depicting the type of place that brings you peace and joy.

We hope you will play along with us.  If you do so be sure to link up your creations below. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C347.


Alexis Crossland-Smith  - Scrappin'Sister



Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy




Caz Counsell - Stamping Chirpin Corner


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens




Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking



Rebecca Ednie Eclectic Endeavours













1 comment:

coops said...

Hi ladies, stunning cards I can see no link up, I`ll pop back later to add my card :D

xx coops xx