Welcome back to our Crazy for Challenges blog. We enjoyed seeing all your marvelous Easel cards you created for our challenge last week, so many of you said it was the first time you had made one and that you would be making more :)
Before we get onto this week's challenge we need to announce the winner of the 3 stamps donated by this month's sponsor Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Congratulations to # . Please email Vicki at email@example.com so that she can let you know how to claim your prize.
Ok now let's get onto this week's challenge, Frances has challenged us to create a card or project using acetate. There are many ways that you can incorporate acetate into your cards and projects, here are just a few ideas:
- Acetate or Transparent card, see tutorial here.
- Acetate or Transparent box, see tutorial here.
- Stamping on Acetate to create a background
- Using Embossing Folders to create a background
- Using Alcohol Inks to create a background
- Window Cards
- Shaker Cards, see tutorial here.
- Die Cut Acetate Shapes
- Acetate & Tissue, see tutorial here.
- Smackin' Acetate, see tutorial here.
- Snowglobe Cards, see tutorial here.
- Stained Glass
- Acetate & Glitter, see tutorial here.
- Glitter & Acetate, see tutorial here.
If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C11. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.
First up we have a card from Kim Reid the owner of Kraftin' Kimmes Stamps, this months sponsor.
Kim Reid-Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Now let's see what acetate creations the C4C team came up with this week.
Jessie Rone-Can You Say Addicted To Stamps
Joanne Grzelak - Inky Ocean Gazer
Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!
Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act
Robin Willis ~ Robin's Artful Musings
Vicki Garrett~Summerthyme Studio
Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs