Saturday, August 6, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges- C4C348

Hey there Crazy fans!! It's Jessie here, and it's my month to host our challenges!! 
This month I have a variety of challenges for you, and I hope you have fun with them! I tried to keep them pretty general, but fun, so I sure hope to see lots of you playing along!!

My first challenge is an OLYMPICS challenge!! This year the Summer Olympics are in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...and other than really making me want to go on vacation, it always makes me feel a little patriotic, I don't know about you?!! Oh, and I ADORE the logo for this years events!!


My challenge is to make a card either inspired by the Olympics colors: the red, blue, black, green, and yellow, or you can make a sports related card!!
Just have fun with it!!

And, since it is a new month, we have a new guest designer!! She is one of my favorite people, and I was thrilled when she said she would play along this month. Please welcome Danielle Vincent!!  We are also excited that Alexis Crossland-Smith has agreed to stay on with us for a second month as guest designer. So we have not one but two guest designers for the month. :)

We hope you will play along with us.  If you do so be sure to link up your creations below. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C348.

And here is some eye candy from our wonderful designers!!

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking



Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog




Alexis Crossland-Smith  - Scrappin'Sister (August Guest Designer)


Anja de Regt - Stampinganja



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens




Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer




Jessie Knight Rone-Can You Say Addicted To Stamps!


Danielle Vincent-D's Crafty Connection(August Guest Designer)


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



No comments: