Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crazy4Challenges C4C72

Happy Saturday to all of you! It's me, Maria, your hostess again. It's Saturday and you know what that means? It's Crazy 4 Challenges time! Well, this is my last week to host the challenges. I hope you enjoyed my challenges this month. I'm a super huge fan of vintage and shabby chic designed cards and projects. There's something so romantic and feminine about them. This week's challenge is to create a card or project that incorporates a "vintage" or "shabby chic" element. For those not familiar with this type of design, common elements are lace, beads, pearls, aged or distressed paper, vintage or ephemera images, french script design, bronze or copper metal, flowers, etc.

Oops we forgot to announce the winner of our sponsored challenge from the 15th January. The sponsor was Flower Soft, who have generously donating a prize of the new flower soft colors and glue for one lucky person.

And the winner is Donna V, congratulations Donna. Please email Frances at Crazy4Challenges at hotmail dot com to arrange receiving your prize.


If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C72. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Maria - Inspired & Unscripted (Stampin Inspirations)



S I L L I~~~~Silke Kittmann


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner

My Love

Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee

Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Silke Ledlow ~ My Life



29 comments:

Sientje said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanda said...

The designteam made wonderful creations! I like this type of card making.

Hugs, Nanda

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Girls! Long time no play - I am sure you can tell which card is for the flower challenge. I just didn't have enough patience to make Tim's flowers -- what can I say! lol

Cheri said...

Great creations and great blog. I'm happy to play along.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous samples and great challenge! I just linked my card. :o)

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards from the DT
Elborgi

Anonymous said...

Can't get over how awesome all the DT's cards are! Thanks for a great challenge!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Thank you for a great challenge!

Maria said...

Beautiful inspiration from the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Beautiful cards!! What a great theme challenge. So glad I could play along.

Kim S said...

This is not my normal style. Thanks so much for pushing me out of my comfort zone!

Angella D. Crockett said...

GASP!! Your samples are totally amazing!!! Thanks for another great challenge! God Bless!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Wow, wow! Gorgeous team samples. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Cheers,
Susan

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Thank you for lovely challenge - Michelle x

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful samples from the team and another great challenge-thank you maria

LeAnne said...

I just love shabby chic!!!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Great challenge and samples this week!

Simone said...

I love Vintage! Thank you for this beautiful inspirations!
Simone

Craftdee said...

Great challenge, I loved playing along with my card for my "vintage" parents anniversary, lol. Dee

Barbara Bruder said...

Thanks for the vintage challenge this week.

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous creations ladies!
Thanks for a great challenge, I love the look of shabby chic!
hugs

Nancy said...

Great challenge and DT cards.

Dunja Trautmann said...

Thanks for the great Challenge and the wonderful creations of the DT.

Hugs Dunja
from Germany

Melissa Bove said...

The DT samples are gorgeous! Awesome challenge!!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Great challenge beautiful cards by the DT.
Marilyn

Ann-Charlotte's blogg said...

Love the DT cards, great challenge!

Susie W. said...

I love the vintage look, so I just had to participate : )

Thanks for inspiration!

Kelly Collins said...

Beautiful samples from everyone!