Saturday, February 6, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C23



Hi everyone

Thanks for dropping by our Crazy 4 Challenges blog.
It's a brand new month, which means we have a brand new challenge hostess for you. Our February challenge hostess is Robin Willis. Robin has come up with some fun challenges to share with you this month, so I hope you will come back and check them out each week.

Before we get onto this week's challenge, we also need to let you know about our first sponsor for February which is The {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Barnard.

Being the first Challenge of the Month, this is our Prize Challenge, which has been donated by The {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Barnard. One lucky person will be randomly chosen to win either 2 clear sets per winner OR 5 digital sets ..... so time to start creating! We will announce the winner with next weeks challenge post.

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, this week's challenge is .......................................
Be My Valentine - to create a valentine themed card.

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C23. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Before we get to what the Crazy 4 Challenge's Design have created this week, we have a few guest designers from
The {Stamps} of Life :





Deb Felts-Guest Designer-Stamps of Life DT



Jeanne Streiff-Guest Designer Stamps of Life DT



And now for our Design Team's creations:
Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer

Robin Willis - Robin's Artful Musings


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio

Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!




Joycelyn Turner - Stamps 'n' Coffee



Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio

Jessica Diedrich-The Whimsical Butterfly


Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


35 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous samples ladies!!! It just so happened that my already stamped card fits your challenge - wahoooo!!! Love when this happens - LOL!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

kiwimeskreations said...

I too had just made these :-)
Great samples too.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful creations everyone! You are an amazing DT!!! I can't even say I like one above any other as they all rock!

Lois said...

Beautiful samples, all. Appropriately enough, my sister and I are making 90 Valentine cards for an assisted living facility. So picking a couple for this challenge was my only challenge!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [06 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

Diana said...

I left my link I hope on Mr Linky but dont see my name I hope it took as I have never done this before..
http://dianastampinfunspot.blogspot.com/2010/02/valentines-again.html
just in case here it is again
thanks Love all the cards
Diana

Victoria said...

wow the design team examples are absolutely stunning this week. Don't want to stop looking!
Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

the DT dis a good work- love the cards!
Elma

Ruby said...

Lovely theme! It's got me started on my cards that I need to make, so thank you!!n This is my first time to enter your challenges so I hope I've done it all ok. Here is the link to my card, just in case; http://ruby2shoesdesign.blogspot.com/2010/02/be-mine.html

Ruby

Mary Marsh said...

fun challenge-the dt samples are fab as always-I linked my card

Anonymous said...

I love how the grass was done on the chick card. Giving lessons on how? And DT your samples as always top of the line. Thank you c4challenges for the give away.

BJ said...

Why my comment came up anonymous I do not know. You go away for a few weeks and now I'm anonymous. Kidding!!! But I don't know why it came up w/anonymous instead of my name.

Heidi Karpen said...

Gorgeous cards- love the glittered hearts!

Beverly G said...

Wow, great DT cards, lots of inspiration, thanks.

Viji Siddharth said...

OMG!! Such a fab prize! DT cards are awesome! I linked mine!

Stampmyart said...

Great cards! :) I love a good challenge it gets me motivated to finish rather than just start, LOL. :)

Peggy said...

Gorgeous cards from the Team! I had to chuckle when I posted my card and happened to notice how close my color theme was to Barbara's and we used the same stamp!

Simone said...

So many awesome cards!!! Fabulous!
Simone

Cheryl said...

Lovely samples! Thank you for the challenge

Benedicte said...

If Mr Linky dosen't retur, here is my card

Nancy said...

Mr. Linky seems to be MIA!! Great samples from the DT...so amazing!!

Chocolate Love

Virgo5 said...

Wow Awesome samples! TFS

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Love Challenge
just Love it:)

digihugs

Mary Marsh said...

loved everyone of the dt samples-thanks for another fun challenge

Rachel said...

beautiful samples! thanks for a great challenge.
hugs,
Rachel

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I always love to come by and see what you have in store for us. The cards get better and better everytime I come by for a visit.,

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks Design Team, your cards gave a real variety of talents and the use of color. So fun to visit this site.

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the great challenges to all of the DT! It's perfect for coming holiday!

Ink. Paper. Love. said...

I never thought I could participate on any these kind of challenges due to the time constrain, but thanks to the snow storm in DC I was able to create three cards.

I love this website and love all the cards posted for this challenge.

Melynda said...

This is my first time on this challenge blog, i hope you like my card! I think its one of my favorites for Valentines!

Crafty Jenn said...

Wow!! Both DT's examples are fantastic!

Paula (PEP) said...

Hello, have just posted my entry (Linky 318) - thanks for the inspiration: Paula Ponton

Mary J said...

Thx for the challenge - I needed a reminder to do my card for my hubby!

Andrea said...

Fun challenge and I used new stamps!! Woohoo!

America said...

YOU GIRLS ROCK Inspiration into me! THANK-YOU!!!!!!!