Saturday, February 24, 2018

Crazy4Challenges C4C423

Karen Aicken here as hostess for February and here is my challenge for the week:  "This is my Birthday Month and I like cake! For your project this week, add a cake, cupcake or other yummy. It doesn’t have to be a birthday card - just show us something delicious."

I'd like to thank our Guest Designer Kristine Reynolds for her great creations this month.


We'd  love to see your take on the challenge, so be sure to link up your creations below. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C423.



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards




Kristine Reynolds - February Guest Designer




Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog




Amy - AO Creations



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens




Kathleen Adams - Crazy for Paper
 

 
Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2


 
Rebecca Ednie - Eclectic Endeavours
 
 

 

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Fun sketch Ladies! Glad I could play along!

create.365 said...

Glad I could participate -you can never have too many birthday cards on hand!