Saturday, November 18, 2017

Crazy4Challenges - C4C412

Karen Aicken here as hostess for our November 2017 challenges.  I'm so happy to welcome Kelly Booth as our Guest Designer this month and you can find here blog HERE.

Since it is the third Saturday of the month, the challenge this week is a sketch challenge. It's an easy sketch but there is lots of opportunity to embellish if you desire.


We'd  love to see your take on the challenge, so be sure to link up your creations below. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C412.




Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards









Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens




Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog



Amy - AO Creations




Kathleen Adams - Crazy for Paper



Rebecca Ednie Eclectic Endeavours









2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
There is no linky to add my card so here is the link to my blog post
https://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/crazy-4-challenges-412-sketch-with-we.html

Granmargaret said...

I just checked again and Mr Linky is there so I have added my card. Thank you.