Saturday, February 4, 2017

Crazy4Challenges - C4C371


Hello everyone, and welcome to the first challenge for February!  It's me Tammy, and I'll be your hostess this month!  And I hope you'll join me in welcoming our totally fabulous Guest Designer, Lisa Henke!  I'm so happy she agreed to join us this month, and I know you're gonna' love her creations!

For our first February challenge, we're celebrating my daughter!  Kelsey is my "baby" and she turns 20 years old today!  Kelsey will also graduate from Bradford Vet Tech in Columbus, Ohio next month, and she's a big animal lover!  So in honor of Kelsey's birthday today and her love of animals, I'm challenging you to create a card with animals on it.

I hope you'll join us!  Happy stamping!









Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy






Joanne Grzelak- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog


6 comments:

Paperesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paperesse said...

Lovely DT inspiration, thank you for sharing. – Paperesse

Birgit said...

What sweet inspiration! I just added my card to your linky. Thanks so much!

BrandiLynn said...

Thanks for having me!!!!

Pam Sparks said...

thanks for the fun!

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! Congrats to your daughter! Best, CG