Saturday, March 7, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C276, Put a bow on!

Welcome to the Crazies, it's Anja this time. It is a new month and I am your hostess! It's always exciting to stamp and play with my craft supplies so I hope I can inspire you with the challenges this month.

A big welcome to Andrea Murdock, she has agreed to be our guest designer! I am lucky that I get to meet her bubbly personality in real life, you can check out her blog HERE.

The first challenge this month is to put a bow on your card/project!!

If you would like to join us, we would love to have you! Upload your card/project to your blog/SCS gallery (if you have one) using the keyword C4C276 and then pop back here and link it on Inlinkz so we can all see it. Have fun! Till next time, Anja





Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog






Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking



Anja de Regt - Stampinganja



Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Andrea Murdock - My Stamping Heaven (March Guest Designer)



















1 comment:

Darnell said...

Your bow inspirations are fantastic! Thank you for a fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell