Saturday, February 28, 2015

Crazy4Challenges - C4C275

Hey Peeps!!!  This is the last week for my Hostessing.... I'd like to thank Holly Tracy for joining us!  Isn't she FABULOUSLY Talented??!!!!!

Well today we will celebrate the 2 Zodiac signs of February... Aquarius and Pisces.  They have something in common... both are water signs!  Guess what that means.... Yes, I fell off a ship when my Royal family was traveling abroad.  LOL

SO, let's all make a card with a water scene!!!



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking


Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Kelli



Anja de Regt - Stampinganja


Peggy McCurry~Artfulljourney

Danielle - Fat Cat Stamper

















2 comments:

Holly T. said...

Thanks all for letting me play along with you this month. And special thanks to Kelli for asking me :) I had a great time :)

Martina said...

Lovely cards...but Aquarius is NOT a water sign! It is an air sign!!! (I am Aquarius)
Martina