Saturday, August 30, 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges 251

Helen here, and sadly for me, this is my last week hosting the challenges at Crazy 4 Challenges, and also my last week on the Design Team. I've had a lovely time here being 'Crazy'!! Thank you!

I'd also like to thank Donna Wright for being our Guest Designer this month, and sharing her work with us.

OK, so for my final challenge, I'd like you make a card or project using the photo below as inspiration.
These are my absolute favourite colours, and also my favourite flowers. I'd love to see what you come up with! Think pretty, soft, shabby...



If you'd like to play along with us, upload your project to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery, using the keyword C4C251. Pop back here and link it on Inlinkz so that we can all see it too.

Over to the Crazies now... I'm dying to see what they've come up with...


KelliJo



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's  Studio



Helen Cryer - The Dining Room Drawers



Donna Wright (Guest Designer) - Old Red Shed


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Kristine-Stamping and Scrapping in CA


Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking


Peggy McCurry~ Artfulljourney

Danielle Lounds - Fat Cat Stamper





4 comments:

Meighan Wheller said...

Lovely DT inspiration, I just love the soft colours. All the best Meighan

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for all the beautiful DT inspiration and for the pretty color palette challenge :)

lovecraftingpaper said...

Hello, DT,
I am sorry, have realized just now that I entered my card in challenge #251 instead of 250, but I can't eliminate it!

Mariangela

Robyn Oliver said...

I love these soft colours, my palette and thanks to the DT for their gorgeous inspirational cards too, cheers Robyn