Saturday, October 5, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C206


Happy Saturday to all you *Crazy* lovers out there!!!! 

It's me, Silke Ledlow hosting the October Challenges!!! Before we get started, please help us welcome our October Guest Designer Lisa Elton - My Paper Tales!!! I know you will love her upcoming ideas!!!

This weeks challenge is simple.... I know it's early, but let's get started on our *HALLOWEEN* creations! 

Below is a fun inspiration photo.......all you have to do is create a *HALLOWEEN CARD, 3D PROJECT OR A SCRAP PAGE*....YOUR CHOICE!!!


If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C206. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week.......

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


KelliJo - Stamp With a Dream


Kristine Reynolds - Stamping & Scraping in CA


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Sarah Gough - thINKingstamps


Guest Designer - Lisa Elton - My Paper Tales


Silke Ledlow - My Life


Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer


Peggy ~ Artfulljourney






7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So happy to be joining all of you talented ladies this month! Thanks again Silke!!

America said...

Such Fabulous Halloween designs! Had great fun with the photo...

Unknown said...

Wow, DT creations are really super fab...love this challenge.xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Such fun projects by the DT. Love them all! xxD

Mary R. said...

Thank you for the envite tour you ladies hello Iam MaryR, I did get my post card to up load but when you click on it it does to your inklink not my bog I dont know what I did wrong mybe some one can help me out there thank you for having my Art here.

Unknown said...

What a fantastic variety of DT projects...all of them are so great too! Thanks for the challenge.
I noticed that you're having an issue with your badges/blinkies along the sidebar re-sizing themselves. I found an easy fix for that (after it happened to me too) and you can see the steps for that here:
Fix for your blogger photos going out of size
Please be sure to leave me a comment if this works for you. I'd love to know that I was able to help you!!
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
My Blog Candy

cotnob said...

Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you for the fun challenge.
Pauline
x