Saturday, September 8, 2012

Crazy4Challenges -- C4C153

Welcome back to another Crazy 4 Challenges mojo dose!

Andrea here with an easy peasy sketch to help you get started. I am a self-confessed sketch ADDICT!! When crafting I find the layout to be the part where I am just stumped. When I found out that there were really nice people in the world who created sketches for people like me I was so happy and relieved! In fact that is how I first stumbled across the C4C site years ago when I was hunting for sketches. And C4C and I have been bff's ever since hee hee! I hope you like this week's nice and easy sketch for you to use exactly as is or elements of it that inspire you!



If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C153. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week....... (I do think Frances peeked in my windows for her card and used my husband for her card inspiration though hee hee!!)

Kristine-Stamping and Scrapping in CA


KelliJo ~ StampingWithaDream


Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



hop
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Andrea Murdock- My Stamping Heaven







4 comments:

Rose said...

i am a sketch addict also!! thanks for the fun easy one :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

soft, fun, fresh....love it

KelliJo said...

It almost beat me up, those cut corners always get this non mesuring person that I am! ;)

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks so much for the awesome sketch:) I'm so glad that I had a chance to play along!!