Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crazy4Challenges C4C139

Hi Crazy Fans,

It's Saturday which means challenge time! Of course it is also a brand new month so we also have a new challenge host for you which this month is Silke Kittmann.

 Silke has started off her month of challenges with a nice easy challenge for us all .... all you have to do is add some butterflies on your creation.

We also need to say farewell to Vicki Garrett who last week participated in her last Crazy challenge for a while. She is going to be very busy doing other things for a while, but she knows there will always be a place for her here with the crazy's when she is ready to return. Good luck Vicki!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C138. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now, let's see what inspiration the Crazy's have for you this week ..........

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer
(sorry about the muddy photo)
Mr Linky

27 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful DT card, I just love butterflies, blessings Hilde

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful samples from the DT. Love butterflies. What an awesome challenge. Thanks!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Got a second card done for the challenge.

ParkNSlide said...

I'm new at challenges and new to blogging---hope I did this correctly. Wonderful cards.

Anonymous said...

I just entered a card for the first time in your challenge. I love your DT's work...wow we wow wow! Beautiful job to all of you!
Hugs,
Beth P

Netty said...

Loving the challenge and your DT's examples. Annette x

Wendy said...

fab DT creations love them all

hugs wendy

TeenaBugg38 said...

The Dt samples are all just incredible!!

Spyder said...

Gorgeous DT cards, hope my tiny butterflies fit your challenge!
(Lyn)

sparklingblackrose said...

Sorry I realised the link I put on number 47 isnt a direct one but it wont let me delete it so I have put the direct link on number 48 Elaine-xxx-

justforyoupapercrafts said...

Hi
I am sorry but i have entered twice by mistake i am new to all of this and blogging, i hope this will not be a problem.

Sacha xx

Purple Card Lady said...

Great inspiration from the DTs. TFS!

Bettina L. said...

Fab challenge;) xx

Heidi said...

Beautiful DT work!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Kathryn said...

Love some of the DT designs!! Lovely challenge :)

craftieodmae said...

the DT has such gorgeous creations to look at!!!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Dt inspiration is off the charts. I am so thrill that I found this site. Hugs

Rachel said...

Sweet challenge and I love all the gorgeous DT cards. Wedgie xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge and for such lovely DT inspiration. Judy x

Unknown said...

Beautiful DT creations! Thanks so much for the challenge :)

Jane Wetzel said...

Yay! love the challenge and happy to get in!

Priyanka Gupta said...

Beautiful theme and beautiful creations by DTs..I am adding a humble creation for the challenge..Hope it is liked..
Thank you :)

Unknown said...

wow! what beautiful work the DT has done.
Thank you for this wonderful (and easy) challenge.

Angela said...

My first time to enter a card challenge!! Woot Woot!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards by the DT. I really like the challenges here. :)

Devlin said...

Gorgeous DT-cards! Love this challenge.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT! First time to enter scrapbooking pages in a challenge. Thanks so much for the great challenges. Have an awesome day!! Gloria Shirr

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com