Saturday, May 26, 2012

Crazy4Challenges - C4C138

Hi Crazy Fans,

Before we get into this week's challenge it's time to let you know the winner from last week's sponsored challenge. Our Sponsor from last week was is back Your Next Stamp!


 Drum Roll ........................... and the winner is ............ Robin Kirkpatrick. Congratulations Robin, please contact Frances at crazy4challenges at hotmail dot com so we can arrange your prize.


Now onto this week's challenge!  Barbara is back with her final challenge for the month.

It's a One Layer Card, one layer period. That means your base card is IT! No base card and another layer, that counts as two layers for this challenge's purposes. Embellishments are allowed .... Die cuts, flowers, ribbon, whatever, just keep the one layer thing kind of simple.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C138. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now, let's see what inspiration the Crazy's have for you this week ..........

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer





Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio

                                                   


                                                  KelliJo~Stampingwithadream



Betty Wright -  Crafting with Betty







Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee






Mr Linky

15 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

My first time submiting in this challenge. Love CAS cards. Thanks for the fun. Hugs

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Sometimes it's not easy to do a one-layer card! Love all the wonderful samples!! Great challenge, as usual!!!

sarahstone said...

Thanks for the challenge! Come check out my NEW Close to My Heart color dare challenge and join in on the fun! I posted my first care yesterday. Thanks.

Sarah

sarahstone said...

might help if I left the link, eh? colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com
:)

Becky said...

Thanks for this clean and simple challenge ... the DT samples are so inspiring I want to CASE each and every one, lol!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love OLCs! I love all of your samples!

Michelle's Musings said...

what a fun idea, thanks

Danielle Vincent said...

Thanks for a great challenge. I find one layer cards incredibly challenging to pull off personally - but I love the look of them! It took me three tries but I came up with one that I'm happy with :o)

Rachel said...

Ohhh...you pushed me out of my comfort zone here! Fab DT cards, great inspiration! Wedgie xxx

franzesjoi said...

hello!!! soo easy fun challenge!!! :) like the idea one layer card! :)

Unknown said...

Love the Fabulous DT cards!!!

Stephanie said...

Great cards by the DT. This was waaaaayyyy out of my comfort zone but sometimes it's good to be pushed. :)

Chrissy's Creations said...

Great work DT. Thanks for the challenge .... it sure was. :-)

Rose said...

well this was a challenging challenge! lol
awesome DT work :)

Tina said...

wonderful creations everyone, this was such a fun challenge...thank you