Saturday, February 4, 2012

Crazy4Challenges -- C4C122

Hi everyone,

Before we get onto today's challenge details we have a couple more announcements to make. First of all we farewell Dawn Easton who has had to leave us due to work commitments.

We would like to welcome our newest Design Team member .... Andrea Murdock of My Stamping Heaven. Welcome to the team Andrea!

Now, on to the first February challenge! I, Lynda, am your hostess this month and I am challenging you to "make a scene". Basically, you can use 1 stamp or more to make a scene on your card or project {rolling hills with trees, a farm house, etc...}. See below some CRAZY ideas to help you get started!!! LOL!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C122. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Cindy Haffner

DSC06811

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer



Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee





Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Silke Ledlow ~ My Life


Andrea Murdock ~ My Stamping Heaven


Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Jessie Rone- Can You Say Addicted To Stamps?




Mr Linky

11 comments:

AerynK Designs said...

I just put my picture, instead of the post link cos there's two other cards I made today. They're scenes, but I figured adding them too would be excessive.

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card by the "Crazies" love all the bright vibrant scenes!
Sandy

Aussieleigh said...

Love the 'scenes' girls'...awesome inspiration!

chrilvian said...

here is my scene..i created a birthdayscene on a cupcake

Sheree said...

Wow! The DT scenes are soooo cute! Well done ladies!
Sheree

KimCreate said...

LOve the challenge. Everbody's scenes are cute!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT! CONGRATS on your new role here Andrea!!

Pathy said...

Love the challenge.

Hugs

jeanne girl said...

Very fun challenge and love the DT ladies cards!! hugs

Bonnie said...

Oh boy I love the girls creations and I really enjoyed this one too!!

marg0006 said...

Thanks for all the great ideas. Your DT did a wonderful job.

marg0006@verizon.net