Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crazy4Challenges -- C4C120

Hi everyone,

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month which means that this week is our sponsored challenge. Our sponsor this month is My Favorite Things. My Favorite Things carry an awesome range of stamps and Die-namic dies for all your stamping needs. One lucky person will win a $25 gift voucher to spend at My Favorite Things.


There are certain cards I just never seem to have on hand when I need them. So this week's challenge is meant to help that problem......

A child’s birthday card.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C120. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......

Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio

Silke Kittmann



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee


DSC06837

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act




Dawn Easton - Treasure Oiler Designz







Mr Linky

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the skate boarder, might have to get that!

Amy said...

Nothing like the pressure of a birthday deadline to get the creative juices flowing! Mine is not a conventional stamping project...but fun none the less.

SAHLERS said...

The designer projects are great inspirations!

wendy said...

Fabulous ladies...lots of beautiful cards and what a challenge...LOVE it!!! can't wait to play!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular inspiration by the team!

Cynthia said...

DT sample cards are very inspirational!

Jayne said...

Love the dt cards, just fabulous! x

Lisa xx said...

your dt work is wonderful!

Carol Hartery said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Those cards are amazing.

Becky said...

I had so much fun putting this card together...it will be put away for my grandson's 10th birthday later this year. I think he will like it!!! Thanks for the challenge....

Joynana said...

Thanks for all of the inspiration ladies.

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Thanks for the fun challenge...love the DT cards!

Kim S said...

Kid's cards are so much fun to make. Thank you for all of the great ideas!

My Creative Therapy said...

I love MFT and that cute skateboarder!! Thanks for the inspiration!

catherine said...

Great challenge and fab DT cards for inspiration
x catherine

stampingbowd said...

This is my first "Crazy 4 Challenges" entry. Fun Challenge! Love the inspiration cards!!!! Love MFT!!!!

Melina said...

It's been a while since I played here. I'm glad I had a chance this go around :)

Sandy S said...

Great inspiration from the DT!

love the cards!

Sandy S

Linda McClain said...

My Favorite Things?! Yes. You know I'm all about that. Great challenge and great inspiration.

Colette said...

Fab DT inspiration.

Kelly Lloyd said...

super inspiration.. great challenge. hugs kelly x

Jules said...

My very 1st C4C challenge & i <3 MFT! I also linked it from my blog and posted on SCS. TY!

Kezzy said...

Gorgeous design team creations, stunning. Kezzy x

cotnob said...

Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x

Kathya said...

First time here and I am very impressed with all the DTs cards. Awesome combination of papers,colors and design.

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge and the really lovely DT inspiration, Donna

Deb Neerman said...

Lovin' the DT samples ... all so gorgeous! Thanks for a fun challenge, Ladies!