Saturday, November 26, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C115

It's Joycelyn here again with my last challenge for the month of November!
This is the time of year when many of us start decorating our homes for the upcoming holiday season!! Well I think, being a Canadian, the greatest outdoor decoration of all is that which Mother Nature gives us PLENTY of!!! SNOW!!! For me, Christmas just isn't the same without some fresh fallen snow!
This week's challenge is to make a card or project with some sort of snow on it!!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C115. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Silke Kittmann S I L L I


Cindy Haffner



Silke Ledlow ~ My Life


Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Dawn Easton

Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act



Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Jessie Rone- Can You Say Addicted To Stamps?



Mr. Linky

34 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

gorgeous cards !

shatril said...

Very Nice Cards from DT

Joynana said...

The DT always Rock, gorgeous creations.

Martina Rau said...

Wonderful theme and lovely DT´s, ladies!

Hugs
Tina

Jane Wetzel said...

I was no 1 and the link was not working correctly- so I added another- thanks!

KristyLee said...

I really enjoyed looking at the DT's cards! All you ladies did a fantastic job on these Snow cards!
Peace,
KristyLee

Jackie W. said...

I love Christmas. And I love making Christmas Cards. Soooooo many possibilities. The DT cards are all so cool! I love all the different takes they have.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love all the inspiration...

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge, and the fabulous DT inspiration, Donna

Becky said...

Gorgeous cards from the crazies.....love your challenges!

Crystal said...

Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration. Love the theme!

Tracie said...

I love this challenge. I just hope all these snow cards don't bring lots of snow to our hosue.

Margo said...

Beautiful Snowy cards - and I wish it would snow here on Vancouver Island!!

Debbie said...

There are so many wonderful cards here, and techinques I'm going to try using. Thanks for the inspiration.
DebbieM

Nancy in Iowa said...

The design team out-did themselves! Thank you for the inspiration today and always.

wendy said...

I am truly sorry but I goofed somehow and my first post number 63 is an old entry if anyone knows how to delete it I would appreciate you doing it for me....so sorry
Thanks Wendy

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks for the challenge and gorgeous inspiration by the team! I really had fun with this one.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous cards !!

Candy said...

Fantastic cards. Love this challenge.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Great challenge this week ladies! Thank you for the continued inspiration and ideas!

Miss Sue said...

Love the DT cards - very inspiring.

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful handiwork from the team! Thanks for the inspiration!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous challenge and sample cards this week! :o)

Christy Beans said...

This was fun - and I agree with everyone else: great DT work! =)

Riti said...

Such Fun cards from the DT.
Thanks for such a lovely challenge!

Hugs,
Riti

email- ritibanka@gmail.com

Jacki Daniels said...

Loved making this card hope you like it
Jacki xx

Patrizia said...

I lovw making this christmas card. I hope you like it!

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT cards and lovely challenge.
Thank you.
Pauline
x

Cindy said...

I loved this challenge!!! Snowmen are my favorite!!!

Sharon said...

I love snow, snowflakes, snowmen....my fav theme for christmas cards and tags.
The DT did a super job with this challenge, but I particularly like the simple elegance of Joanne's card.
Sharon

Maria Matter said...

beautiful creations!!

Lisa T said...

What a fun challenge! The dt cards were great.

Lisa T said...

What a fun challenge! The dt cards were great.

Sharla said...

love the snow theme, and the DT work, great inspirations!