Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C114

Welcome to another happy Saturday here at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog!!

It's Joycelyn here, your November hostess, and this week we're doing a challenge that I've done a few times in the past, but it is definitely one of my faves!
BLACK, WHITE, and WOW!!!

So that means create a card using black & white and only one other WOW color!!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C114. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

                               Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.....


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



day

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee


Silke Kittmann ~~~ S I L L I


Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act

Dawn Easton

LinkMaria - Inspired & Unscripted


Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Silke Ledlow ~ My Life
Mr Linky




10 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow another great challenge.. missed last weeks don't know where the week went but have mine in for this one.. Take Care All

Betty J Schaub said...

awesome challenge. very fun!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Leslie said...

Awesome challenge - thanks for the chance to play! All the DT cards are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Tameko said...

Cool color challenge!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Karen said...

Absolutely amazing creations from the DT - I'm wowed by them all. Smiles.
I hope my card fits your theme girls, if it doesn't (because of my image) then please forgive me my entry...
But wow!! Truly lovely cards.xx

CG said...

Thanks for teh fun challenge and inspiration! Mr Linky was acting funny, so I couldn't add my link: http://cg-says.blogspot.com/2011/11/simply-merry.html

khushifairy said...

ummm, can't find the 4th number card any charming. perhaps a thin lace or black and maroon mixed lace will help it.
valentine gifts pakistan

NanaConnie said...

Great challenge this week. Thanks.