Saturday, July 23, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C97


Hi everyone and happy Saturday. It's challenge time again here at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and our challenge hostess Cindy has another fun challenge for you. Today we are making Shaker Card's. Here is a Tutorial for you Shaker Card!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C97. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week............

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Silke Kittmann ~~~ S I L L I


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer




Cindy Haffner

Riley C4C shake


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act





Mr Linky

9 comments:

Kate said...

Love everyone's cards so pretty.

Hugs
Kate

Erika Valdez said...

I just linked up!! I am also having a shaker card challenge! I just posted a tutorial on how i made mine I would love for you to check it out! I have some awesome prizes to give away too!

Dani said...

I was going to join your challenge, until I seen how stunning everyone's cards are. Mine is, well, not so stunning. lol...But I did have fun looking at all the beautiful cards made.

Dangina Martinez said...

Fantastic job DT! Your samples are terrific!
GreaT Fun Ladies! This was my first shaker card and I Love the out come. Thanks!

Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

Squirlygirl said...

Wow girls! You have all done a fabulous job on your cards! I think I may have to go back to the drawing board. Good thing you can link up more than once, lol
~Hugs~
Becky
www.squirlygirlcreaions.blogspot.com

Renee said...

There's no Mr Linky under the blog, so here's my card.
http://toadlyhandmadebyrenee.blogspot.com/2011/07/july-25th-104-make-shaker-card.html

June Houck said...

You Crazies are fabulous card makers! Each of your shaker cards are unique and inspiring. Thank you :)

JulieK said...

Beautiful cards!! Great job everyone!

JulieK
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Di said...

Love the DT cards, just fab!
Thanks for the challenge.
Hugs Di
xxx