Saturday, July 16, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C96


Hi everyone and happy Saturday. It's challenge time again here at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and our challenge hostess Cindy has another fun challenge for you. Today we are making Joy Fold Card's. Here is a Tutorial for you Joy Fold Card!!


If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C96. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week............


Silke Kittmann ~~~ S I L L I


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Cindy Haffner


bug c4c


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Joycelyn Pelkey- Stamps 'n' Coffee



Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer




Mr Linky

17 comments:

Joynana said...

Great inspiration by the DT. But, I don't think mr linky did his thing.

http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/2011/07/kenny-k-1st-anniversary-blog-hop.html#comments

Lindha said...

Thanks a lot for lovely inspiration!! I've made a joy folded card and I'm already starting on a new one!!

Hugs Lindha

Julia Aston said...

What a fun card design! and delightful inspiration from the Design Team!

Michelle's Musings said...

VEry very excited about this new card fold. Thank you for teaching it to me!!!!

Lucy Pochedly said...

I did my joy fold card and entered this challenge for the firs time wish me luck that I did it right. I wish I cold have show the inside of my card too it is a gift card holder.

Melody said...

This was a wonderful challenge!! I love the effect!! Thanks bunches!!

Kim S said...

So fun! I haven't done a Joy Fold in awhile but it really is a simple process that looks very fun and unique. Thanks for the challenge!

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful challenge, I love Joy cards! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is really good challenge and wonderful tutorial. Thak you so much!

Jackie W. said...

I really like the joy fold card. I'll have to remember to use this format more. The tutorial was a good refresher for this style. Thanks for the challange.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, what fabulous creations by the team. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Thanks for a great challenge and how to create the Joy fold card.
hugs
Doreen

Janelle Stollfus said...

This was the perfect challenge for me this week! I needed something tricky for a groom who likes games!

Thank you for the great challenge and marvelous inspirations design team.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I told you I was gonna play along Tammy!LOL! This challenge went great with this weeks SCS wt challenge! thanks for the fun challenge! Love everyones cards!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Great inspiration by the DT! What a fun new fold for me to try out! Thanks for the challenge! :)

Robyn Oliver said...

I love making construction cards and really enjoyed making the Joy Fold card. Thank you

Vikki said...

I had seen this construction card just recently but hadn't got around to making one...thanks for the motivation to sit down and make it.