Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C81


Hi everyone and happy Saturday! Thanks for playing along with us last week, your entries for our sketch challenge were awesome.

Before we get into this week's challenge we have a winner to announce from last week's sponsored challenge which was Sparkle Creations. The winner is Sandy G! Congratulations Sandy. Please email Frances at crazy4challenges at hotmail dot com to organise your prize.

This week is a brand new month so we have a new challenge hostess who will be bringing you the challenges each week. This month our challenge hostess is Silke Kittmann.

To start of the month Silke has given us a fun sketch challenge, hope you have fun with it.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C81. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Here are the fabulous cards the Crazy Team has created for you:

Silke Kittmann ~~~ S I L L I


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


C4C Sketch CC

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio

Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee




Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Silke Ledlow ~ My Life


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



Mr Linky

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful sampels!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Ink. Paper. Love. said...

Thank you!

Shannon White said...

Wow! all the DT's creations are just wonderful! Thanks so much for the chance to play along! 8-)

Andrea said...

Love using sketches!!! Thanks!

artish said...

awesome samples!!!!!!!

Tamie said...

Awesome Sketch Silkie. It worked so perfect for my card. Thanks for the amazing inspiration girls.

Stacy said...

Thanks for the super fun sketch! Love all the DT cards!

VIV SAWYER said...

Love your challenges!

Kathy Jones said...

Really liked the sketch this week - it was perfect for a card I needed to make! :)

Colleen said...

Thanks for the challenge and the great inspiration!

Mary Marsh said...

thank you silke for a great sketch-love all the dt samples

Michelle VP said...

Sweet sketch this week! Love the DT cards. :)

Sandybeaches said...

Oh what a great sketch!! Thanks for the inspiration:)

Aussieleigh said...

Thanks DT for some awesome inspiration! Super Sketch!

- - Sheryl - - said...

great layout - it helped me make a congratulations card I need tonight.

faithnme said...

I just loved using this layout for my card.. Great job by the DT

Thanks you

cardmaking bird said...

Fab sketch and great cards from the DT. Hugs, Marie x

Shawne said...

beautiful work by the dt!
thanks!

Just A Pac Rat said...

I discovered your blog after looking for a Sketch I could use for my new Cuttlebug embossing folder. The card turned out so great for OWH cards. Thanks for the inspiration! I am now a follower and look forward to more of your challenges in the future!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Hayley said...

I'm sorry, I linked my entry to the wrong challenge - so you have the same entry for 30 and 81 from me oops!!!