Saturday, October 16, 2010

Crazy4Challenges C4C59

Happy Saturday everyone!!! We are so happy so many of you have played last weeks challenge!!! Hope you will get crafty again with us this week?!?

Before I tell you more about this weeks challenge I would like to say *Congrats* to Margo ~ My Scrappy Spot for winning last weeks Verve Gift Certificate!!! Margo, please contact Frances to claim your prize!!! I also would like to *thank* Julee Tilman for sponsoring the last two weeks and for being so generous!!!

Okay, this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges ~ C4C59 is another easy one!!! I love the change of season....my favorite time of year is when the leaves turn and the temperatures are getting cooler!!! My challenge to you
is to create a *Fall/Autumn* card/project!!! Have fun and we are looking forward seeing your ideas!!!

Please create a NEW project and link it to Mr. Linky down below...if you upload to Splitcoast please use C4C59 as your keyword.


Here are the fabulous fall creations from the Crazy Team:


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Angela Wood -- Angelwood's Crafting Corner




Fall C4C

Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy




Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee



Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act




Silke Ledlow ~ My Life








32 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

My project is not with paper - but it is with paint and ribbon - hope it counts!

Creaine said...

thats a nice challenge...
bye Ine

Anne said...

gorgeous cards ladies:)
Anne x

Larisa said...

Very nce cards of DT's masters!!! Thanks for nice challenge! ))

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I just love fall cards!! I CASEd the Queen for the Day on SCS. I hope that's OK!

Joynana said...

Love the DT creations. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Vickie Kertz said...

Some really great cards to look at here. I love the colors of fall. Anything with shades of olive green are my favorite.

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful fall cards by dt! Fun challenge, too!

Carlie M. said...

Wonderful challenge!!!! Amazing DT cards!!!

Left my card in Mr. Linky!!!

Thanks!!!

VIV SAWYER said...

I love you Blog and challenges. I hope you visit mine also. :)

VIV SAWYER said...

I love you Blog and challenges. I hope you visit mine also. :)

Billie A said...

I just posted my card and love the fall season and the stamp set I used which has the choice to be used year around..got to love that. thanks for the chance to play along.

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous work by the DT!!! Thanks for some inspiration :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a great eye candy, girls!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!! And thank you for the wonderful challenge!!
hugs!!

Mary Jo said...

Such fun cards to look at. The fall season lends to a fun challenge.

VIV SAWYER said...

I had fun doing your challenge. I will definitely stop by and join in again.

Mrs A. said...

Hope you like my little twist on Fall Autumn

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such lovely cards by the DT.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Lynn said...

Me Too - Crazy for Fall! great challenge!

Simone said...

Your cards are adorable!!! Absolutely fabulous!
Simone

Allymcb1 said...

There are some gorgeous dt cards. Very green eyed monster here

Diane said...

Fun challenge. Lots of great cards!

Mary Marsh said...

love the fall season myself-so this was a fun challenge for me-the dt samples are gorgeous

Imke said...

I love fall- thanks for the great challenge ! Lovely cards from all the DT!!

Mary J said...

Great challenge - always a great excuse to use lots of orange!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for another fun challenge and fantastic samples!! Blessings, Angie

Petra said...

Eure Karten sind klasse. Ich habe auch mal wieder mitgemacht.
LG Petra

dj1952 said...

Wow! The DT did a fantastic job with their cards. I love the variety. Thanks, dj1952

little man's momma said...

I love the DT cards. Was glad that you set the theme for me. Made it easy to combine with a sketch challenge.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful creations by all! Thank you!

Anita said...

Fabulous projects, ladies! I heart Halloween! :)