Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crazy4Challenges C4C58



Happy Saturday and welcome to another fun round at the Crazy 4 Challenges!!! Thank you to everyone that played in last weeks color challenge!!! All of your creations were absolutely beautiful and so inspiring!!!

For this weeks challenge I chose a really easy theme.....since October is my birthday month I would like you all to create a *BIRTHDAY* card or project!!! We can't wait to see your creations!!!

Before I start showing you the fabulous ideas the Crazy Team has created for this week I would like to announce the winner from last weeks challenge. Congratulations to Lori ~ Lori's Purple Giraffes, you won the $25 Gift Certificate!!! Please contact Frances so we can get your mailling information.

You don't want to miss playing again this week, because Verve Stamps has again graciously donated another $25 Gift Certificate for one lucky winner!!! Don't forget to check out the newest Verve Stamp Release....you can click right HERE to see it!!! You will love their new stamps....all you have to do now is play along!!! Don't forget to link your creation to Mr. Linky down below!!! Please link only NEW cards/projects!!!

Here is what the Crazy Team came up with for this weeks challenge:

Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer




Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee






Barbara Anders ~ Paper Pursuits


Cindy Haffner ~ Cindy Haffner's Corner

2010dgds1006_3


Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act



Silke Ledlow ~ My Life


Jessie Rone- Can You Say Addicted To Stamps?



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



27 comments:

Creaine said...

nice challenge!
bye Ine

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Great inspiration girls, thanks! xxx

Nancy said...

Beautiful Birthday cards girls.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

mudmaven said...

Such a fun challenge - thanks! ~chris

Crafty Math Chick said...

CUTE DT samples! Thanks for the cool challenge - I need all the incentive I can get to build up my birthday card stash - I never seem to have enough...

Lois said...

Love all the DT cards -- you can't ever have too many birthday cards in your stash!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun to have a non stressful challenge! Thanks Ladies~~ it was great!

Andrea said...

Fun challenge! Can always use more bday cards! Happy day to you!!

Vikki Jo said...

Happy B'day Silke! Love the DT samples.

Apassionforpaper said...

Really enjoyed making for this challenge . . . it was fun.
Thanks, Julie Ann x

Imke said...

Nice challenge, great samples from the DT !

stampingmarianne said...

Great challenge, and i really love the DT cards!
Marianne

Maria Matter said...

beautiful creations ladies!
thanks for a fun challenge, I always need more b'day cards!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

great challenge theme- great cards from the team
Elma

Kim Sonksen said...

Wonderful DT examples

Addams said...

Lovely cards, what a great challenge

Amy Kolling said...

What beautiful cards by the DT....I linked up my card!

Anglia said...

Nice challenge, I'm in.

Dawn Frost said...

great challenge, the DT's cards rock! Thanks

Wanda Cullen said...

Great samples by the DT! Love Verve stamps, so definitely wanted to enter to try and win more Vervalicious images!

Tine said...

Great theme ladies, and one that is bound to be popular. Glad to be playing along with you this week.
Tine :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What AMAZING work from the DT!! Thanks so much for another FAB challenge:)

Carrie's Corner said...

Great challenge! thx

Zoe said...

Ooooh, I cant find mr linky!! I can see him for the colour challenge below, but i can't find where to put my birthday creation link!! I will pop back later to see if he comes back but for now, my card can be seen : here!! thanks for looking x x x x

My Inkie Fingers said...

This challenge was perfect as I had to make a Bday card this week! The DT projects are awesome!

Anita said...

It looks like this challenge has inspired a lot of great projects! We can never have too many birthday cards on hand, right!?! :)

Crystal said...

Fabulous samples from the DT!!! Happy Birthday!!!