Saturday, October 2, 2010

Crazy4Challenges C4C57


Happy Saturday to all you Crazy lovers out there!!!! It's me Silke Ledlow hosting the October Challenges!!! For this week's challenge I created a Color Combo for you to try...hope you like it and play along?!?


Of course all you hard work will be rewarded, because we have a fabulous Sponsor this week...yeah!!! You can win a $25 Gift Certificate by making a card/project with the colors above!!!



If you are not familiar with Verve Stamps, please check out Julee Tilman's store right HERE!!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword *C4C57*. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.


Check out the fabulous creations the Crazy Team has created this week......


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer

(I subbed olive as I had no Wasabi)




c4c verve
Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio

Silke Ledlow ~ My Life



Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits










Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy




10 comments:

Marisa said...

Way to flash some Verve ladies :) Great sponsor this week - hope to get time to play along because I LOVE my Verve :)

Carol L said...

This is such a fun color combo to work with, and all of your samples are fabulous inspiration for me! Great challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Mmmmm.... me {hearts} the prize! :) Thanks for another fun week, girls! LOVED these colours together.

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Perfect colors for fall and I loved all the wonderful samples!! Thanks!!

Billie A said...

Great challenge got to make it into two always love that. Thanks for the chance to play along. Great colors.

Emma and Susan said...

Thanks for a great challenge and all the wonderful DT creations.
Love
Susan xxx

Joynana said...

Glad to be back. The DT have some really wonderful projects.

GlitteryKatie said...

Great challenge I hope you like my Mexican flavoured card for Dia de los muertos!

Yone said...

I love challenges and this blog is lovely ! Hugs, Yone

Lee-Anne said...

Thanks for such a great colour challenge. It was quite different for me and such fun to work with. I love all of the design teams cards, they are wonderful works of art.
Thanks again
Lee-Anne