Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crazy4Challenges C4C49

Hi everyone!

Thanks for visiting our Crazy 4 Challenges blog .... it's challenge time again!!!!!!!

Before I get onto today's challenge I want to welcome a brand new member to our Design Team, I am sure many of you already know her! I am thrilled to announce that Silke Ledlow has agreed to be a part of our team ...... yahhhhhhhhh! You are gonna love her stuff!

It's a new challenge month which means a new hostess ... this month I (Frances Byrne) am your hostess. I hope you will enjoy my challenges I have for you.

This week's challenge was inspired when I discovered it was going to be Cupcake Day in Australia on the 16th August .... apparently it's a fundraising event for our RSPCA. My apologies in advance if this challenge makes you run out and buy cupcakes hehe!

Anyway I know we all have tons of stamping related cupcakes out there .... be it stamps, templates, punches etc. So this week you need to include a cupcake/s in your project! So get out those cupcakes now :)

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C49. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Here is what the C4C gals have done this week:






Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer






Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Silke Ledlow - My Life


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Loved this Challenge! Just added my card to play. Can't believe I'm the first!

Unknown said...

Yes, I think this is a wonderful challenge and I've been looking at all those wonderful DT creations with lots of pleasure. Very pretty! TFS!

Tracy said...

Lovely cards by the DT, thank you for a lovely challenge and inspiration xx

Judie said...

Love this challenge, great work from the DTs, it's making me hungry

Billie A said...

Great challenge and had fun doing my card and love the DT's cards thanks for the chance to play.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Three cheers for Silke!! I love that girl to pieces :)

Joynana said...

Love the DT work. your challenges are great. The cupcakes on my card are in the inside. Love visiting here

Kim Sonksen said...

Thanks for another fun challenge

Karen McAlpine said...

Cute challenge idea. Love Silke's work...it is fab!

Mrs A. said...

Thought you all might be a little hungry!!!

Sharon said...

My card has been linked.
Hugs

Adrea said...

This challenge went perfectly with an idea that was brewing in my mind! Thanks!

seamom said...

Cupcake Crazy this week! What a great challenge.

Mary J said...

I love cupcakes so I loved your challenge! Thank you and great DT cards!

muchahorta said...

Nice challenge ! Grrrrreedy ^^

Danelle said...

Great Challenge! Fun and a card I needed to make anyway!

Carrie said...

This was such a fun Challenge as I love all things sweet.....especially cake. Thanks for a great theme.

Love
Carrie
xxx

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Love my cupcakes! Just had to play along! This was great! Thanks girls!

Heather said...

Love cupcakes! Thanks for the challenge!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I think I got in under the wire!!!