Saturday, June 19, 2010

Crazy4Challenges C4C42



Hi everyone,

Before we get onto today's challenge we have a few announcements to make regarding changes in our Design Team.

First up Lori Boyd is super busy with all that she has been doing recently, and with summer now here she wants to spend lots of time with her "5 little reasons". Thanks, Lori, for all your inspiration over the past 12 months, it's been lots of fun having you on the team!

We are also excited to introduce to you a new member to our Design Team, I am sure many of you will know her already because her creations are amazing!!!!!!!! Please welcome Maria Bell of Stampin' Inspirations blog!

It's that time again, C4C fans...and it's Mercy here again to bring you another fun and fabulous challenge!

This week I want to see you create a card/project using PAPER FLOWERS! These can be paper flowers that you have purchased from the craft store, or flowers that you have punched and created yourself....you choose! Just be sure to include some sort of paper flower on your creation. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, I have a tutorial HERE on my blog that might help you get started.

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C42. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

I wonder what the Crazies have for us this week?

Joanne Grzelak - Inky Ocean Gazer




Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act




Frances Byrne StampOwl's Studio

Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!



Silke Kittmann- Silli




Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits

Joycelyn Pelkey ~ Stamps 'n' Coffee







38 comments:

Unknown said...

Great challenge my fav embellishment.

Sandybeaches said...

I've just made my first 3D fab flower and what luck this weeks Crazy4Challenges fits perfectly:)Think it will be the first of many fab flowers!?

Robbie said...

Loved this challenge. This is my first layered flower and I loved making them. Thanks!

Alice & Crafts said...

Great cards! Keep up the good work!
Alice xxx

craftymum said...

Great DT cards. I Love Flowers!!!!!
Sarah X

Unknown said...

Great Challenge! Love making paper flowers :)

Mary Marsh said...

another great challenge-I look forward to this challenge every Saturday-great samples from the dt

Billie A said...

Great challenge as I love making flowers. I have seen some awesome videos on making flowers so try to do them as much as possible. Really adds a great touch to the card. Thanks for the chance to play.

Pauline said...

Thank you for the challenge ladies! The DTs inspirational creations are BREATHTAKING! What a joy it is to create with paper flowers...I just love them... thank you!
hugs,
Pauline

Corie said...

I found your site through Maria. All these creations are fabulous!! I tried to link my card, but it doesn't seem to be working. Here is my card: http://creationsbycorie.blogspot.com/2010/06/app03.html

Thanks,
Corie

Debbie said...

Just a lovely challenge, thank you Debbiexx

Gem said...

fab challenge, I have linked upto my blog :) xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Great fun! I enjoyed using the tutorial for Rolled Paper Flowers...I used them on my Stationery Box...

Alli H. said...

What a fun challenge. It really helped me to try something new and I truly enjoyed it. Thanks.

Buttercup said...

Who knew flowers could be so time consuming?!!! LOVED IT! Thank you for the lessons learned and of course, the fun had:)

Melissa Rodgers said...

This is my first time to play along and I realy enjoyed it! Thanks for the inspiration.

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge, hope mine fits, this time I didn't make them my self but they are paper
(Lyn)

Martha said...

My flowers are pretty simple using a circle punch. I am going to try some of all the more complicated multi-layer types. All the samples are so pretty. Thanks for a great challenge. I don't join in often but I do read it every week.

My best to all, Martha

Carol Hurlock said...

Lots of great looking flowers by the DT. Love them all. Great inspirational pieces.

Lin said...

Gorgeous DT work, and flowers, what more could a girl want, oh yes, teddies!!!

Lin

Lin said...

Me again, hope it's okay to post more than one.

Lin

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fun challenge! I LOVE paper flowers!!

Unknown said...

Now who doesn't love flowers! I think we all do! And by the looks of the beautiful DT cards all of the DT girls do, too!
Great challenge!!

A Bit of Country said...

Thanks for the Great Challenges
every week

Emma and Susan said...

Great challenge!
Love and hugs
Emma
xxx

Gloria Dojlido said...

Thanks for another awesome challenge!!1

Theresa's Studio said...

OOPs! Looks like my entry went in twice...sorry. Love your challenges. Please correct. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Fab DT cards. As Mr Linky is on a 'break' Here's mine Sue C x

Alice & Crafts said...

Great cards and a lot of inspiration!! Keep up the good work!! Alice xxx

Tammy H said...

Thanks for the challenge it was fun!

Unknown said...

Wow, what great projects here! Thought I'd add my contribution. Mary M

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely FABulous DT samples ... all so gorgeous!

Thanks for another fun challenge, Ladies!

Beverly G said...

Lots of beautiful flowers in the DT's garden this week and so many participants, that's great, always fun to see so many peoples art.

Nancy in Iowa said...

What a wonderful challenge. Thank you.

Shirley said...

A great challenge and plenty of inspiration from the designer team.


Shirley

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Awesome display of flowers. Thank you for playing with Practical Scrappers this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Port-Alfred-Bagotville flowers said...

Thanks for sharing this great post.
Great cards and what a great work done.
Thanks......

Rizwan said...

Great stuff has been posted i really like it keep it up and add some more of these.
plastic card printing