Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C31




Hello Crazy fans!!! I hope that you enjoyed Barbara's awesome challenges last month, I sure did!!! I, (Lynda) am so excited to be the hostess this month!! I will tell you what the challenge is in a minute but FIRST, a word from our sponsor ~
OK, on to the challenge! I don't know about you but it seems to me that these days everyone is using Kraft CS. I LOVE Kraft CS so my challenge to you is to make a card/project using Kraft CS as your base. How easy is that?

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C31. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Ooops we forgot to announce the winner from the recent challenge #29 .... the winner is Linda.
Congratulations Linda please contact Vicki Garrett at vickig@kos.net so that she can let you know how to claim your prize.

Silke Kitmann


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!

Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act



Inside ~


Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs





22 comments:

Heidi Karpen said...

I have been using Kraft CS for almost all my Easter cards this year, so it was a great challenge for me! Love the way Kraft blends with all the soft pastel colors!

Queen La Rubba said...

Wonderful challege! I always forget to mention the CS! LOL!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Lois said...

I don't use Kraft often enough. Thanks for reminding me about this great color.

Billie A said...

Kraft cs is so much fun to use thanks for choosing it for this weeks challenge.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Cindy said...

I'm so happy to have found your site. I love Kraft cs, so thank you for this challenge!

Theresa's Studio said...

First time to enter your challenge. Fun and easy one!

Melynda said...

Thanks for inspiring me to use that giant sheet of Kraft Cardstock i've been holding onto!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I just got introduced to KC. Where has it been all my life .. so versatile.

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome challenge...I love Kraft CS :)!!! All the samples are gorgeous!!! Hugs ~S~

Yogi said...

thanks for the challenge

sassyb07 said...

I seldom use kraft paper or colors like it, so thanks for a great challenge.
hugs, Valerie

Creative Momma said...

Great challenge site..my first post here :) glad to have found you

Marina

Arianne said...

Sorry, something went wrong.
You can delete #58, where it only says "a".

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

This was my first time using Kraft and I loved it! so thank you for the challenge :)..love all the samples..
Mandy

Christina Hicks said...

I love doing challenges here cant wait to see how it turns out.

Michele K. said...

LOVE Kraft! Thanks for the challenge! Great cards by all. :)

Beverly G said...

Another great challenge, love playing here.

Froggietalks said...

I just started my blog, so I hope the link works for you. I have the card labeled in the labels section. This was a fun challenge for me.

Karen G (BC)

Peggy said...

Love the sample cards! Just fabulous!
Thanks for a great challenge this week!

Dorothy said...

Thanks for the challenge and the great examples by your DT.

Dorothy aka etsdas

Rachel Hope said...

Fun! Thanks!!!