Saturday, March 13, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C28

Are you ready for a new Crazy 4 Challenges challenge? Well, today's challenge is a man's thing--masculine cards. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a hard time making them. So this challenge is as much for me as for you!

DRS Designs is our sponsor again this week and there's something about a little prize from last week, right? So, I got Random.org involved and picked a winner for the $15 gift voucher that was so generously donated by DRS Designs.



And the winner is... (drum roll, please)...b-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r

Dana White

Congrats, Dana!!! Please contact Vicki Garrett at vickig@kos.net so that she can let you know how to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for the tremendous response last week! Awesome cards, glad I didn't have to pick a winner!!!

If you would like to play along with us this week, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C28. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now, how about a little design team inspiration?

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer



By Joycelyn Turner ~ Stamps 'n' Coffee



Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs









20 comments:

Annie said...

Fabulous work this week.
Ann xxx

Silli said...

Thanks for the challenge ...The cards from the dt are sooo beautiful, thanks for all the beautiful inspirations! Happy weekend...

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [13 Mar 10:54am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Carol L said...

Great challenge this week and all of your beautiful cards just get the juices flowing!

Karen Hasheck said...

Thanks for the great challenge idea and the awesome ds team cards.

Bananastamper said...

Such fantastic cards! Glad I could play along this week1
Shanna :)

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I loved all your samples this week! They're all great masculine cards!!!

Betty Wright said...

These are really cools samples! Great work dt!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What beautiful and fun examples. Hope you like Big Mamma's Shamrock card.

Mary Marsh said...

another great challenge-masculine cards are always a little "tougher"-the dt samples are fab!!

Tamie said...

Wow, this was a fun challenge for me. It is tough...I had idea's but they struggled to come out. Thanks for the rockin' challenge girls and you all rocked your own challenge.

*Smiles*

Bananastamper said...

Great challenge and great cards from the DT! So glad I could play...
Cheers,
Shanna aka Bananastamper

Patricia Rose said...

awesome DT cards.... great challenge. hugs.. Pat

faithnme said...

thanks for the chance for entering this week's challenge.. I had fun making my "man"-guy card

Debbie said...

Thank you for such a great challenge - men's cards are not the easiest..lol
Stunning DT work and fab inspiration. :)

You can find me card HERE

America said...

FAB samples everyone! Love these Masculine cards. Here's my Rugged LightHouse Masculine Take:
http://cardsbyamerica.blogspot.com/2010/03/odbd-anniversary-celebration-continues.html

Margo said...

I had fun playing along this week - and paper piecing my stamped image!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome samples, girls! And a great challenge! I always appreciate the nudge to add masculine cards to my stash - thanks!

Beverly G said...

Everybody says they have a hard time with guy cards, but there are some great ones going on here.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Great Challenge, I Just linked up :)