Saturday, October 10, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges Week 6 Truly Thankful C4C6

Good Morning! I hope that you are all enjoying the crisp Autumn Weather. Fall is my favourite time of year as I'm a Sweater and Boot Girl! I can't wait 'til there's enough of a chill in the Air to don my turtleneck sweaters.

Here in Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving this weekend. I can almost taste the Turkey now and of course the Pumpkin Pie! I think that Canada and the United States share similar traditions on this holiday, we just celebrate at different times of the year.

I am truly Thankful for many things in my life..........family, friends, a wonderful career and of course the ties that I have made within the Stamping Community. The Challenge for this week is to create a card with a Thankful theme. It could be a Thanksgiving Card or a Thank You card.

If you would like to play, we would love to see you share your creation here. Please upload your creation to your blog/gallery using the keyword C4C6 and come back here to add it to Mr. Linky so we can all access it.

The winner of last week's Prize Challenge Randomly Drawn at Random.Org


True Random Number Generator 97
is Beverly Sizemore. Congratulations Beverly! Please email me at vickig@kos.net and I will get your information to Carol so that she can contact you in regard to your $25.00 Gift Certificate.

I am also Thankful that we can all share our creativity in forum's such as these and that I have been blessed to be a part of this awesome design team. Let's see what they've created for you today.
Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!





Vicki Garrett- Summerthyme Studio

Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Joanne Grzelak - Inky Ocean Gazer



Jessica Diedrich-The Whimsical Butterfly


Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs


Happy Stamping


*****Vicki~~~~~



21 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada.
Tha cards this week - well okay every week are totally stunning.

Ann xxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous cards by the DT!!

Unknown said...

another week of fabulous cards, ladies! we have such a wonderful team! :)

Judy McMullen said...

Thanks for the beautiful cards, DT! And Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian Friends!!!

Unknown said...

Great challenge, Vicki! Wow, lovin' all the fabulous cards DT ladies!

Stacy said...

Wow, all of the card are wonderful!!!

Silli said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada. Many thanks for another fun challenge... The cards from the dt are wonderful... Happy sunday! Silke

Anonymous said...

My card say thanks to you all and your wonderful side and fantasic cards and challenges!!
Happy Thanksgiving
elborgi

Anonymous said...

What beautiful samples from the DT this week!
Thanks so much for this awesome challenge, Vicki!
Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Great samples!! Thanks for the fun challenges!! :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

What cool samples!!

Janet, said...

Thanks for all the great sample cards. They are beautiful.
I have a small piece of blog candy to give away this month. Check out my blog for information on how to win.
http://janet-janetscreations.blogspot.com/

Danni said...

Wonderful creations!! and a great challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my goodness, you are so talented girls! Well done with the samples!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome samples ladies!!! It was a fun challenge to work with!!! Hugs ~S~

Julye said...

Sorry one of my entries on Mr Linky is wrong no.55 I forgot to copy and paste the new link please ignor thanks for the challenge Julye

Armie said...

Awesome awesome cards from everybody!! Sooo much inspirations flowing here! TFS :o)

Dawn♥ said...

Thanks for the inspiration girls!

Betty J Schaub said...

EVERYone's creations are fab-o! Vicki,. I esp. LOVE your little sunflower girl! I checked your blog but couldn't find any deets. Is she a digi or a stamped image? I'd love to own her!

Janet said...

I am re-entering my card, finally found out how to do a direct link to the card on my blog. Thanks for putting up with my problems in figuring this out. I hope to have a few of you ladies join in my blog candy event for this month.

Mary Marsh said...

well its almost tme for another challenge and I just completed this one. but, it was fun-i loved all the dt samples